SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#294132 - 09/22/10 08:38 AM AUDYA --->>> Creating & Loading CUSTOM AUDIO GUITAR Loops
leezone Offline

AJ, Ketron...

just as we can have our own Drum Audio Loops

how about our very own Guitar Audio Loops

there are many guitar grooves i'd love to import and have in my AUDYA and use in my styles

#294133 - 09/22/10 08:50 AM Re: AUDYA --->>> Creating & Loading CUSTOM AUDIO GUITAR Loops
Bachus Offline

You know there is a Ketron section on these boards?
Maybe it would be wise to post questions like these on that board, its the place that Ketron users visit frequently and where people will answer these questions..

Tough this question can be answered by most everyone.

According to the user manuall there are allready a lot of styles that have guitar loops and Base loops. There even is a listing from all these loops in the user manual. And i think with the latest OS version you can even create your own styles from them.

[This message has been edited by Bachus (edited 09-22-2010).]

http://keyszone.boards.net

#294134 - 09/22/10 11:22 AM Re: AUDYA --->>> Creating & Loading CUSTOM AUDIO GUITAR Loops
leezone Offline

yes,

but i want to create NEW audio guitar loops that are NOT in AUDYA

the Ketron Forum section is not as popular.

and same way there is a Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Section, and most post here in the General Section

#294135 - 09/22/10 11:26 AM Re: AUDYA --->>> Creating & Loading CUSTOM AUDIO GUITAR Loops
leezone Offline

i mean last time anyone posted in the Roland or Yamaha section was LAST YEAR,

#294136 - 09/22/10 11:29 AM Re: AUDYA --->>> Creating & Loading CUSTOM AUDIO GUITAR Loops
leezone Offline

2x post

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 09-22-2010).]

#294137 - 09/22/10 01:41 PM Re: AUDYA --->>> Creating & Loading CUSTOM AUDIO GUITAR Loops
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Lee, what do you mean by How About? You looking for HOW to do that or is it possible?
If its possible yes, it is but on how to do that is something you should take care of.
Bear in mind that importing Melodic Loops wont work as probably many expect, you will need to
have all of the chords or at least the ones you use.

#294138 - 09/22/10 03:41 PM Re: AUDYA --->>> Creating & Loading CUSTOM AUDIO GUITAR Loops
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
No-one posts in the Yamaha or Roland sections because several well established sites have LONG been catering to those users elsewhere...

I don't think there is an independent Ketron Users Forum anywhere, is there? And manufacturer sponsored sites always leave you with a bad feeling of either they don't ALLOW negativity on the site, or you never feel you are getting sufficient response, seeing as how it IS an official site.

Independent is the way to go, IMO.

I was under the impression that the guitar loops were in the Audya's ROM, rather than read off of disk. Something to do with the speed of them being read needing to be MUCH higher than the drum loops, as many choices as need to be instantly available...

This, I think, also lies at the heart of why there is an incomplete selection of guitar chords. The more chords recorded, the more of them have to be buffered and ready to go in an instant, as you play. Drums don't have this issue, they don't have to constantly change as we change chords every beat or two...

I think technology needs to get a generation or two faster, before we are going to be able to see full implementation of this feature, and before User Guitar audio loops become a full reality.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online